The Digital Marketing Strategies Conference by Brian Pasch Enterprises offers exceptional networking, thought-provoking content, and passionate discussions in a beautiful setting. This year, the event takes on a new city and venue, bringing together leading dealers and vendors to discuss issues that are often avoided in the automotive industry.
Digital Marketing Strategies Conference 2023 MAY 21-23, 2023
Elevate your auto retailing operation in this 3-Day Conference, on May 21st, 22nd and 23rd, 2023.
Full agenda on: https://digitalmarketingstrategies.org/basic-agenda/
DMSC 2023 Ticket Options
Three full days of varied session types, all based on our educational track system so you can easily find the topics you're most interested in.
- All Access Tickets: $995 - Unlock ideas and inspire better operators within your dealership. (Add the GA4 Day for only $95)
- Single Day Tickets: $495 - Can’t make it out for all three days? Join DMSC on Monday or Tuesday!
- Virtual Content Pass: $295- Watch, review, share, repeat with our DMSC 2023 content access pass.
Purchase your tickets here: https://digitalmarketingstrategies.org/tickets
Don't Miss GA4 Day
Get Prepared for the GA4 Transition, with a Full Day Dedicated to GA4 Training For Dealers Only, on May 24th. This event will be facilitated by automotive industry professionals, who will provide practical training to help you transition from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4.
Extra - GA4 Day Tickets: $495
More info on: https://digitalmarketingstrategies.org/ga4-day/
DMSC 2023 Venue
Austin Marriott Downtown
304 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, Texas 78701
About the Venue
This year’s DMSC takes on a whole new adventure, at Austin Marriott Downtown: a modern, inviting space fit for an intimate event with unmatched city-accessibility, located right across the street from the Austin Convention Center.
The Austin Marriott Downtown features over 600 iconic guest rooms including 25 stunning suites, a rooftop pool with breathtaking views, two-level lobby bar, a signature restaurant, Corinne, and a rooftop tropical bar with tiki cocktails.
Enjoy being steps away from Lady Bird Lake, popular shops, and restaurants.
- Less than a 15 minute commute to the airport
- Stay in with four on-site dining spots
- Fresh, modern new rooms for true comfort
Hotels for DMSC 2023
We recommend booking your stay from May 20th – May 24th for a stress-free visit!
The main hotel block may be sold out but you can still book your room at the alternative hotel block, The Westin Austin Downtown.
- Less than a 6 minute walk to the venue
- Accessibility to the city still made easy
- Comparable Pricing to the Austin Marriott Downtown
- Similar all-encompassing, relaxing features
Flights for DMSC 2023
The venue for DMSC 2023, Austin Marriott Downtown, is located 15 minutes away from Austin-Bergstrom international Airport (AUS).
Official Website: https://austinsouthterminal.com/
Google Maps Location: https://goo.gl/maps/N1J4q7T7zLUMHQRf9
About DMSC 2023
What to expect from DMSC:
- Learn: Hear from thought leaders about the latest strategies, solutions, product innovations and more to help solve all aspects of your dealership's unique pain points.
- Build: Build your own experience by tuning into workshops & sessions most relevant to you. All content is recorded and accessible to you with the purchase of a virtual pass to bring your findings back to your team.
- Connect: The intimate environment allows conversations to carry on over the course of the three days you’re in Austin. Challenge the minds and converse the speakers, colleagues, and vendors at your own pace.
DMSC 2023 Parties
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to network while enjoying cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, at Austin Marriott Downtown.
Sunday, May 21 - 6:30 PM - Cocktail Hour Reception
Monday, May 22 - 7:00 PM - Cocktail Hour Reception
Tuesday, May 23 - 6:00 PM - Cocktail Hour Reception
Connect with Orbee at DMSC 2023
Orbee’s team will be on-site at DMSC 2023 participating in various workshops and keynote panels.
Identity Resolution Is the Foundation of CDPs
Identifying consumers who are shopping online and matching them with a known entity is the foundation of a Customer Data Platform (CDP). Learn about the various ways companies are using identity and entity resolution to power better customer experiences and marketing outcomes.
Keynote Panel | Main Stage | May 21, 2023 4:30 PM
Zero, First, Second, and Third, It's a Data Party 🎉
This advanced session will explore the differences between zero-party data, first-party data, second-party data, and third-party data. We will cover how a Customer Data Platform can collect and centralize these various data types, and how a CDP can utilize the data for attribution reporting, data enrichment marketing automation, and more!
Virtual Workshop | May 21, 2023 8:00 AM
If you would like to schedule some time to meet with Orbee at DMSC 2023 please fill out the form below:
Explore Related Content
CX AUTO 2023 Event Guide: All-inclusive details on CX AUTO 2023
Canada Used Car Week 2023 Event Guide: What you need to know about Canada's Used Car Week
TransUnion Brave New Worlds 2023 Event Guide: A Deep Dive into Brave New Worlds 2023
The Next Step in Dealer Group Marketing: CDP, MAP, and DMP
The Latest Trends and Strategies in Automotive MarTech
Subscribe to Under The Hood to receive updates about MarTech news and Orbee product updates so your dealership can leverage the most advanced strategies